Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Thump is HERE !


Since last 3 days, I’ve been enjoying sitting in the driver seat of my car more than I have ever done. With the new amplifier fitted in, and the new set of component speakers, I now have in my car, the sound that I have ever dreamt of. In fact, I got the new stuff installed almost a couple of weeks ago, and it sounded definitely better than it did earlier. But, there was something missing in it. It was the local guy’s fault. The equipments were fine but like a horse not groomed well; or like a bullet without the gun. I went to a relatively more popular and more sophisticated car accessories store 3 days back and got the amplifier tuned. A 10 minute job, and the it sounded a 100 times better. 

I.. AM... LOVING IT ! Loving it so much. The beats now create a stunning thump...the mid's and the high's are clearer and sharper than ever. When I listen to Indian Classical, I feel as if the artiste is sitting right in front of me. When I listen to pop or Rn B or Reggae, or the like, I feel like I am in the middle of an earthquake. The car actually shakes! I am an audiophile. And so if it sounds great, I feel great. Everything else is not as important then.



Now I step in the car more frequently. In fact, I search for a reason now, to just get in the car, turn ON the stereo, turn UP the volume, and turn DOWN every single thought which spoiles my mind. 

Fire it up baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment