Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Parallel Parking

Out of the millions of people who drive cars, only a few thousands know how to 'park' a car correctly. A few people in my locality don't even know there is something called as 'parking'. They just drive in and stop wherever they feel, leave the car like that and that's all.

Parallel Parking. An essential skill that the car owners/drivers should have. It is very rare to find though. More so because many of the people perceive it as a very hard thing to do. But it is really simple to be frank. It just needs a little judgement, and a little calculation.

I am not an expert driver, but I thought I should share my understanding and knowledge about this Parallel Parking act, so that those who are unnecessarily scared of it, become confident about it.










I hope this helps the readers to park their cars perfectly, and effortlessly.

Drive Safe!

2 comments:

  1. Damn good explaination, I will practice in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a novel post. And I'm trying to mug it up so I remember it. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete