Monday, September 10, 2012

Addressing the troublers

This is for all the people who stay in the housing society where I reside, the kids who play there, scratch the cars, damage them in many other ways, their fathers who, instead of teaching them a lesson, protect them, their mothers, who keep mum altogether, their grandparents, who have not taught the right lessons about good and bad, true and false to their children when they were young and to every single person there.

To whomsoever it may ‘pinch’

I hereby wish to take this opportunity to thank you for providing me with another great example which has contributed to my belief that a person with ridiculous mentality is forever a person with ridiculous mentality. I appreciate your consistency in intentionally causing damage to the vehicles owned by my family. The damages have in fact polished my negative opinion about you.

I wish you all the very best for implementation of your further notorious plans. I pray to the God if it may so exist, that you shall get what you deserve in return of each of your acts. I also believe that this settlement shall happen in this very life of yours.

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment