Friday, August 17, 2012

My Dream Rides:- # 2

Continuing with my earlier post about this topic.

4. Lexus RX 440 -

A close friend of mine came to me one day before school and we were discussing about a bollywood hero who, as he said, owned a Lexus. I never knew what a 'Lexus' was until then. My friend said its a car brand. They have such ultimate, luxurious cars. Googled for it - Saw some photographs - Liked them. The car really clicked me. All the lexus cars are good but the one that makes it here is the RX 350. Compact Sports Utility Vehicle. Stunning design, solid stance, and superb luxury. I'd like it in Metallic Brown.

5. There is a Tie for this place. Between, not 1 not 2 but 6 vehicles.
Jeep Wrangler, Land Rover's Discovery, Cadillac Escalade, Dodge Ram Pickup, GMC Envoy Denali, Infinity FX45. All in the same range of Class, Capacity, and Style.

  
 
 
 

6. 'The' HM Ambassador - Well, one may wonder or find this choice crazy altogether. But I tell you, 'king-like style' never came better with any other car. The technical specifications, sophistication is certainly a BIG minus of this vehicle but the unique feel and character of this car overrides every other flaw that it may have.
'Shaan' as it is called in some of the local languages in India. Oh yes and this 'Shaan' comes best in white, but I like it in metallic black. Or I also have another color in my mind for this car, which is metallic dark purple with some custom touches.




No comments:

Post a Comment