Monday, July 9, 2012

7 Cures for Monday Sickness

Monday Blues, or Monday Sickness, or whatever it may be called; I guess, every working person suffers from it. I do as well. Sunday afternoon; and I begin getting depressed. I can't sleep as quickly on Sunday nights. I can't get up as easily on Monday mornings. I keep telling myself; 'don't be sad, there will be a Friday again after 4 days'. However, I have discovered some things which, If I do, I can cure this Monday Sickness to a great extent.

1. Wear your favorite dress on Monday. In formals, wear the shirt which has grabbed the highest number of compliments; or wear a new shirt/trouser/top altogether.

2. Take your favorite dish/vegetable in the lunch box. If you do not carry lunch boxes to office and have a canteen; plan to eat outside.

3. Take your selected favorite songs on a USB/CD to play in the Car stereo or have them copied on iPod/Mp3 player.

4. Have a plan to go out for shopping or dinner or both in the evening.

5. Wear your favorite perfume. One which you wear only on special occasions.

6. During the day, think about a destination for your next holiday.

7. Or the easiest one - Bunk. ;) and go out roaming, have lunch, spend time on a lake or a beach and return home at usual time..


If you too, may have invented your own cures for Monday Sickness, please share with me. I will appreciate your responses.

Merry Monday ! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great discoveries :)Looking forward for the 4th solution :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point 6 - gives me more reason to feel bad..

    Point 7 - worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thx Pratik...

      Yes it can be so but you need to look at it positively for it to serve as a cure.

      Delete