Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hit the road


It has ever been so exciting to travel. It is such a great thing to do. I get excited just by a thought of going somewhere. I give credit to my parents, for my passion for traveling. It has been like a ritual to go for at least one long vacation in a year. More importantly, it never was a 'tour package' offered by some freaking travel agency out there. It was always, our plan, our group, and our way.
Like they say 'From Kashmir to Kanyakumari'; I've really seen almost all of India and a few countries other than India, over the past two decades using all the available modes of travel.
I learned to drive after attaining the age of 18. And then driving became like an inseparable part of travel. I love to drive. I love photography. I look at these elements as the little diamonds which, when affixed on a ring, make the ring look more beautiful. Driving, photography, fooding, laughing, singing together; all these things make the journey so beautiful and memorable.
A bit late but not too late, have I thought about sharing my travel experiences here. I cannot wait to hit the road again and be back here with a something to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment